4.11.2010

Life Changing News

We are going to have a new addition to our John Zincke family in November!

Yep, I'm pregnant with our first child. And I'm so excited and so totally overwhelmed. John's excited, too, but still focused on finishing school.

We've known for about a month but had the first doctor's appointment this last week. It went well and everything looks good. I'm only about 10 weeks along so it's still very early but I'm excited to spread the news.

This is a big change for us and I already feel like my life has totally changed. It's going to be an exciting few months!

5 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Hurray! How exciting! It really is an adventure- it comes with so many amazing moments and then a lot of hard ones that help us grow. You guys will be awesome parents!

Kristy and Dave said...

I can't wait for baby 'Z' to get here!

jen said...

Congratulations!!! Babies are wonderful!

Charity Z said...

We are so excited for you guys and happy that our girls are going to have a cousin!

Laura Judd said...

I am so excited for you Rach! (This is Laura Moore Judd by the way.) You are pretty much the most loving person I have ever met so you will be a GREAT mom...You still have the best hugs in the WORLD!