5.03.2010

Recovery

Today marks one week since we found out that I am not actually pregnant. I had surgery last week and I'm on the road to recovery, both physically and emotionally.

Thank you, all, for your thoughts and prayers. I was especially touched by the stories that you all have shared with me about similar experiences. It is good to know I'm not alone. While a part of me was sad that we had to tell everyone the bad news because we told everyone the good news, I was glad that we could talk about it and I could lean on the support of friends and family.

In other news, John had a call with Raytheon today and we now know that we might be going to Washington, DC, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, or Boston, MA. We'll know more after the next phone call next Monday.

4 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Wow, those are all great choices. Of course I would say DC cause that is only 4 hours from us. But Boston is super fun to- but only for a little while. Good luck

Rachel said...

you are a trooper! it was really great hanging out with you last weekend too. i can't wait to hear where you guys will be heading after school. keep us posted!

Melissa Grow said...

I am excited to hear!

Teeners said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss-- I hope the job search goes well for you!