10.11.2011

Denver, Colorado...

... here we come!!


John found out that we will be moving to Denver for his last rotation and we couldn't be more excited! This really works out perfectly for us because we'll be moving right after Zoe comes (in 6 weeks... what?!) and we'll be so close to Mom and Dad Woodbury. I have been madly searching for an apartment in the area that's close to John's work and soon-to-be Grandma and Grandpa's house. We'll have some buffer time of living in a hotel, which is nice, but I'm so anxious to have things planned and settled so we're ready to go when the baby comes.

Speaking of that little girl, she's been less active recently, probably due to her quickly tightening quarters as she grows. But today she's been dancing around and kicking her momma in the bladder... I'm doing well but still feeling very tired. Fortunately, things haven't been too crazy at work and John has been wonderful about helping out around the house.

Now that we finally know where we're going I'm looking forward to things happening - it's hard to wait when there are such great things on the horizon. But I've got to wait a few more weeks for Zoe to finish up in there and we still have a few things to do to get ready for her.

So exciting!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I was so excited when Steve told me you got Denver...it'll be so great for you to be close to your family! And I could definitely see us visiting you there. :) Can't wait for Baby Zoe too, she's going to be so cute!

Michal Thompson said...

i am so jealous! That worked out so nice. Your parents will be thrilled to have you so close!

Melissa Grow said...

Yay! That is awesome! I was wondering about that actually. Can you text me your address? I have a present for Zoe... :)