2.17.2012

Pictures from 2 Months

Zoe saw her friend Graham's pictures last month and she was jealous... ok so I was jealous... So Grandma Woodbury got out her fancy camera and we did a little photo shoot with Zoe just before her 2 month birthday. She cooperated for the most part and I'm looking forward to her 3 month photo shoot in a couple weeks. I played with the fun effects in iPhoto on John's computer and I'm rather pleased with how they turned out. Now I just have to convince John it's worth printing, framing, and hanging a couple of these in her room... Click here to see all the pics in Zoe's 2 month album.










2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahh, she's SO cute!! love looking at all the pictures. :)

dani said...

Finally some pictures! I've been waiting months! She is darling Rachel! I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you're all doing well and loving CO! Miss you guys!