9.28.2008

Job Down-date

Yes, it's a downer - I didn't get either of the jobs I interviewed for this week... Very disappointing. But I should be grateful because Scottsdale Culinary is keeping me on in a different department (Career Services) for the next month. They made it very clear that it is only for a month and there is no possibility that the position will become permanent. So I have another month to find something more solid. I'm just praying that some of the jobs I've applied for in the next month come knocking. But in the meantime I'll keep sending my resume out there (like it isn't already plastered everywhere).

So I start something new on Monday and hopefully the Lord will make it clear eventually why it wasn't right for me to have either of the opportunities that popped up this week.

1 comment:

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Rachel yeah! I am so glad that I found your blog! I love it you guys are so cute. Hey I would keep your job as long as possible you get some good food, you are spoiled!