10.12.2008

New Friends and More Fun



So I've made some awesome new friends! We had a baby shower for Andrea Smith (she's due the beginning of Novmber) and had so much fun visiting and eating Sprinkles cupcakes (thank you Kristy!)

The MBA husbands like to watch football on the weekends so us girls go out and do girly things like talk for 3 hours over dinner... We are the MBA Wives. It is so nice to have a support group of others who are in the same place I am.

Just a quick update: I'm still at Scottsdale Culinary Institute in the Career Services department and I'm really enjoying it so far. It is still a temp job, though, so I'm applying for other jobs, too. Hopefully I'll get one at ASU - that would be so convenient. But we'll see what happens - my director at SCI is pushing hard to get me a permanent position.

No comments: