11.03.2008

Congrats to B-rAndrea

The Smith's have a new member in their family - Jocelyn. John and I are going to go meet her this evening and see how Mom is doing. Congrats ya'll! (John nicknamed Brandon B-rand and then we just added Andrea's name to the end... silly, I know...)

That's the best news going on right now. We had Mom and Dad Woodbury come visit last weekend (I'll put up some pics later) and Daniel came with them. We had a great time playing Wii and hanging out with friends. It was a good weekend.

John finished his first tri-mester at ASU last week and feels pretty good about all his finals. Now he's got a week off and I'm jealous he gets to stay at home while I'm working. But he's deserved a good break.

I started NanoWrimo on Saturday - I've committed to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. I've done it for the last two years and always had a great time so I didn't want to miss out this year. I'll post frequent updates at Book 'n' a Mug.

So hope ya'll are doing well!

No comments: