11.10.2008

John's Week Off & Other News

John had last week off from school because it was the end of his first tri-mester. He did a lot of lazy and some sleeping on the side... It made it hard for me to go to work, but he came up to have lunch with me a couple of times so that was better. Now he's back to school and the grind and not looking forward to it.

We went down to Gilbert yesterday to go to the baby blessings for Olivia and Kylie Thompson (my cousin Kristi's twins). It was so fun to see their family - Grandma and Dale and Terri came out from California so we got to see them. Those little girls are so cute and they received beautiful blessings.

John and I got new phones - yay!! I've been wanting a new one for a long time and John finally got fed up with not having service in the business building at school. So we got out of our contract with Sprint (after much arguing on the phone) and signed up with Verizon. I love my new phone - very sleek and fun. We spent the evening on Friday programing in all our contacts and the settings.

I'm so excited for the holidays coming up. I head Dean Martin's version of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on the radio this morning when I was driving to work and it just made me smile. I love Christmas and I'm really looking forward to celebrating with family this year. We'll be in Utah for Christmas but we're still trying to figure out exactly how that's going to work. And we're still not sure about Thanksgiving... But I sure am excited!

I'll get some pictures up here soon, promise!

No comments: