4.08.2009

Just Keep Breathing

The craziness is over at work for a while. Our event last Saturday went well but it was a long time to be at work on a Saturday. Since this was the first time I had experienced this particular event I learned a lot about how my work group handles these big events. It was a good experience overall but I am glad it's over now. We all felt a little thrashed on Monday but there was more work to do so we took a deep breath and got back to our jobs. I feel exhausted and I'm really looking forward to having my weekend to myself.

Meanwhile, John is struggling through classes. His Real Estate class is taking a lot of time and we've been spending a lot of time on campus because we drive together. I'll go home for a couple of hours after work until he gets hungry then I'll take him dinner and hang out until he's ready to go home. I'm starting to feel like the business building is my home and my apartment is just somewhere I sleep occasionally. But we knew it was going to be busy and tough. And I'm just glad I get to see him at all these days no matter where we're seeing each other.

Upcoming news: We'll get to see Dave and Charity and Ellie this week because they're coming up to attend the temple. It will be fun to see them again and catch up. Also, Mom and Dad Zincke are coming down to visit at the end of this month so we'll also get to spend some time with them since I still have some furcation days.

That's about it for us this week.

1 comment:

Laura Judd said...

Hey girl! I love you. I found your blog on Michal's I think. I was so excited. Sorry about the long college hours again that aren't even yours. Sometimes when Jason has those days Avery and I will take dinner up to him too.