6.23.2009

Visit to San Diego


This last weekend John and I did some exploring in San Diego. I hoped to go to the famous Zoo but when John woke up feeling sick and I woke up with a headache we didn't get up in time to make it worth the admission price. So we started at Balboa Park and figured we'd see what it was all about. And it was awesome! I loved the architecture and all the museums plus we saw a guy playing the diggery-doo (or however you spell it).

After the park we went to a Padres game. Petco Park is absolutely beautiful, probably the nicest one I've been to. It was great to just hang out together and watch a ball game. Unfortunately, traffic was horrible on the way home and we got back pretty late which did not help John feel better. But he's doing better now. Side note: he's almost halfway done with his internship now.

*I discovered Picasa and I think I like it... what do you think of my collage?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Charity Z said...

I really like the collage! that's pretty cool. Looks like you guys are enjoying the variety of entertainment options available in cali!