8.11.2009

You Complete Me

Yes, I am complete once again with my other half home with me from California. I flew out last Thursday and we stared packing up John's stuff and cleaning the room and bathroom he was living in this summer. John was glad to be done, but he had a good internship experience.

My parents actually came in to town on Friday night to start their anniversary vacation. We met up with them and had dinner together which was so much fun! I've missed them the last couple of weeks so it was nice to catch up.

Saturday morning we woke up, packed, and loaded up the car. We said goodbye to Sue, who has been just great this summer, and headed off to my Grandma's house to meet up with Mom and Dad again. Then the 5 of us drove down to San Diego and spent 5 wonderful sun-filled hours at Sea World. It was crowded and hot, but it was so much fun, too! At least, I thought so. We didn't do any of the rides and just went to the shows and animal exhibits. I will admit that the Shamu show brought tears to my eyes - I love those whales! Then we got to go see my Uncle Dale and Aunt Teri and visit them in their new house which is just beautiful.

Sunday we had a lovely waffle breakfast that Grandma made us and got to go to church together. We came home and had some dinner then John and I had to leave to drive home to Arizona. The drive was uneventful, which I think is the best kind.

I'm so glad to have John home again - it made it easier to get through the day and I was so excited to come home! So welcome home, honey!

No comments: