9.04.2009

Catchin' Up

We are finally settle back into the swing of things, I think. John's already bogged down with school work and this week has been up and down for me at work. The best part is that we have a new home! I haven't taken pics yet, but I'll post them soon.

Meanwhile, here are some pics of our end-of-summer adventures. Mom and Dad Woodbury came to see us in CA and we went to Sea World - my favorite!

Grandma Tripp came with us, too, and we all had a great time watching Shamu, seeing the flamingos, dolphins, sharks, and the cute little VW Shamu Beetle! (I can't make these look good...)







We also had Mom and Dad Zincke come out for a visit. They helped us move and I really couldn't have done it without them. Then we went to Vegas and took some awesome pictures which I will post shortly. This is just a teaser.

No comments: